Project Tough Truck

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not I was thinking about doing Herculiner for my entire 86 Comanche. How much did all the paint/bushes/accessories cost for the Herculiner? I think it looks sweet and it is very practical. Durable and whatnot.

• 4 weeks later...

yes i Just got some bushwacker Fender flares just now I'm so happy i found them for 375 brand new and can't wait for them to come in

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice. the new bumper looks good. just like mine, minus the hoop and hitch reciever. please tell me you got the unibody tie in brackets? if not you need to or make your own. rhino lined the whole truck looks crazy as hell.

and thats a $#!&load of red paint man :eek:

what ever happened with the other MJ?

no i didn't get the unibody tie in brackets but I'm already making some i was happing to finish them before it came in don't like the stock bumper mounting holes

well as of the other comanche the man is running like a drug chain and i think the car dealer ship is his cover up because i tried to buy that jeep twice and he wants like 3500 and it don't start and he ran me off both times. it's a shame i would love to have that truck.

• 2 weeks later...