Project Tough Truck

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you it did look mean as a dually, and the transfer case spacers were actually made from coil spring spacers I bought from O'Reilly's for like $12 I just drilled the holes a little bit bigger to make my bolt slide through. worked great and almost a full inch drop :wrench:

a few more youtube videos i need to get a few more real videos not just slide shows

4RjpnPiIheg&feature=g-upl

bKOE8Xl6-Iw&feature=g-upl

this is a small video of a flex test only one problem should have done it outside fog lights hit the 10ft ceiling part of the way though :doh:

xNRJ4Ary7Pk

comanche.gifLink to My Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/littlezeeker1 comanche.gif

• 4 months later...

The reason I got new tires so soon was my crazy ex and her new boyfriend slashed my tires and broke my radio :ack: , but they were retarded and did right behind the police station and got caught on two cameras :rotfl2: so i got the 33 for $200 lol made my day :rock on:

Cracks me up that on a build like this folks want to know about 80mph. Obviously this truck is not built for high speed cruising. :rotf:

Read the stickers...

Who's the old man in the pics? Grandpa?

Going green. I like it, but would not go with all your Hogs stuff.

Yea, your ex sounds like a real winner. :???:

I still do 80 on the interstate and it's true that 2.5l with the right gears can still pull its own and still get 25 mpg and yes the old man is my grandpa, he loves to come over and see what I'm up too on the "ol block steel" as he calls it lol and yes my ex was a keeper, NOT !!!!!!!!!