My Comanche in 1.5 yrs

My Comanche has under gone some changes in the last 1.5 yrs.

Here it is stock back in July of 05. 90 Comanche Eliminator, 4.0, ax-15 5spd, np 231, D30, D44, 3.07's.

Then in Aug. of 05. It was raised around 6.5", 33" Claws,4.10's and a rear lock right.

Then in Dec. of 05. Trimmed the fenders and put on TJ flares, 33" Firestone MT's, JCRoffroad front bumper, and built a rear bumper.

Then in Oct. of 06. I put on some new 37" Claws.

Now as of Nov 20 2006. The front was swapped to leafs using 4" YJ springs. I say it has around 9" lift. Axles from a J-10 D44 front, and AMC20 rear. They have 4.88 gears, front has a lock right and crossover steering, and the rear has a No-Slip. Wheels are 15x10 Eagle's and 37" Claws.

I love the way it is now. It will stay like this for a while.

My Comanche has under gone some changes in the last 1.5 yrs.

Here it is stock back in July of 05. 90 Comanche Eliminator, 4.0, ax-15 5spd, np 231, D30, D44, 3.07's.

Do you still have the MJ D44? Are you willing to sell?

It's great that you took pics of the transformation. along the way. I'm picking up a 90 Eliminator with same specs as what you started with. But I know I won't take it to your extreme, but you've given me some ideas... what it would look like in various stages.

Thanks

:cheers: SLAINTE

minydigger- They are in the rear pockets.

Here's a pic.

More pics are here

DirtyComanche- The axle is moved foward about 1.5-2". You can get an idea from the shock.

Added a Ford E-350 master cylinder and YJ front lines tonight. Stops pretty good now.

Going to test it out Friday. :D

Awesome rig man! :cheers:

J-10 D44 front, and AMC20 rear

Do you know what year axles these are? Where do you get parts for em? Any more pictures (close ups :eek: )?

Thanks dude, again - you've got a really sick ride. jamminz.gif