Terrible crimes

Comanche County

:agree: But thanks to all the ultra liberals and the All Knowing ACLU, the rights of criminals will always be greater than the rights of law abiding citizens. For most people, these are news stories they see or hear about. I have the pleasure of sitting through the trials, seeing and hearing every gruesome detail of the victims suffering and at the same time ensuring the "alleged" defendant(s) is not only safe but that he/she is treated in such a manor as to not influence the jury toward any indication of guilt. Trials aren't about the Truth, they are about What's Allowed in court. :wall:

This little 10 yr old girl Zahra was disabled, had a prosthetic leg and hearing aids. She was a pretty little girl and still missing. I have a disabled 9 year old and I can't help to be bothered by the case.

I want the authorities to find her, whatever it takes and whatever the outcome may be, then make someone pay to the maximum extent of the law. I'm madder than a *^*&% hornet.

List of what's important in life:

1)Kids/family.

2)Everything else.

People who prey on children have forfeited their right to breathe air on this planet,

tho it's a shame politicians in every state don't agree with that.

'Civilization' isn't worth a damn if it can't protect kids from human-animals.

In Toledo (a while ago) this girl was kidnapped and taking into a house. Girl's father goes in after her, gets kicked out and ends up being beaten with a baseball bat.

When the police FINALLY show up (45 minutes after numerous calls to 911 by concerned neighbors) they charge him with unlawful entry, instead of charging the kidnappers. The girl took matters into her own hands and escaped by jumping out a 2nd story window.

I mean WTF. You're going after your kidnapped daughter, the kidnappers use a baseball bat on you for 45 minutes and YOU get charged???

Something is seriously wrong in this country.

These news stories about the home break in and family murder in CT and now this missing girl in NC, Zahra Baker, it just breaks my heart but ticks me off as well. There's a special place in hell for people who do this to kids, and their executions should be televised live.

Hell yes! those kinds of people have no rights and should not be given any respect or dignity.