1988 Jeep Cherokee Sport Truck - 4x4 Comanche - 11735 NY

SouthShore440

complete, running, driving, stopping 1988 jeep 11735 NY

pics can be seen at: http://rides.webshots.com/album/5785811 ... host=rides

unfortunately i will not be able to work on this project. i have been unable to find a donor locally, and i am working on a deal to buy 3-4 old mopars, so i need the space and the cash.

first off, this is the red comanche from ebay. feel free to view that listing for many detailed pics. i would post link, but i am not sure if that is permitted here.

CC price is $650, pls do not go through ebay for this price. you will need to bring your own battery.

the truck is fair-good condition but rebuild-able or parts worthy. i wanted to do a 97-01 conversion for drive train / interior/body because mines pretty shot. this truck is road worthy, but needs pretty much everything before i would call it a daily driver.

i will part out, if you want the bed, i am willing to swap out for cash + your old bed, same deal with the wheels.

i don't like to post my contact info in posts, so please contact me thru the board for more info.

thanks for the ad

thanks for the feed back. i have had such a nightmare trying to sell this truck on ebay. must have had 20 offers between 200-400 for it. i can scrap it for that much! actually had an offer of $675, but the guy retracted the offer before i could accept. who knows.

anywho, I would prefer this go to an enthusiast whole rather than being parted.

worst comes to worse, eventually i will find a donor and put it together to have a really cool truck.

You and I had been corresponding via e-mail a little last week. Sorry I didn't get back to you, but I was out in Ohio picking up a '92 Comanche. However, I was under the impression that this truck was in Farmingdale, NJ, not NY. Guess I need to learn to read better :D

Anyway, good luck with the sale. This truck has a few things going for it - the D44 rear, factory MJ bucket seat brackets, clean tailgate, and if it's in good shape - the sunroof.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

holiday special $500!!!! at this price i will be keeping the battery, catalytic converter, radiator (leaks anyways), and rims. you will need to bring your own rims/tires to make it roll. i have 1 steelie and a doughnut that you can have.

will part out!

$300 - rear axle

$300 - bed -- with your exchange $350 with out

$200 - tail gate

$50 tail lights

$200 for roof, rear window, and as much of the pillars that you want

frame rails --- please inquire, if i get to the point that i am going to crush it i would let these go cheap.

this is a good parts truck that can be fixed if wanted.

or $500/all. :jump: comanche.gif

here is whats left ... going to crusher in january, speak now or see it in 2 years when it comes back as a kia! prices listed are suggestions, send your best offers!

- bed $300

- tail gate $200 -- rust free but has 1 dent easily repaired

- interior b-pillar lights

- drivers side bucket seat braket

- passenger side bucket seat with bracket

- plastic inteior panels for the b-pillar

- body emblems

- front axle $50

- running motor $50 (if you remove it)

- running transmission with transfer & drive shaft case $75 (if you remove it)

- gas tank w/ sending unit

- complete cab ( i can cut roof, etc what ever you need)

- bumper brackets

- frame rails

Archived