good tires for my full size

camjeep3

ok guys. i need around a 285. 295or a 33. for an 18inch rim. the width doesnt really matter all that much. i just want the height to be one of those sizes. looking for a mild MT or AT, that can't be too loud. what would you guys recommend?

Nitto terra grapplers are pretty nice and decently priced I run them on my tow rig and they do great in the snow and outdo my what my truck can do in the woods. They are also wearing great, shouldn't have any problem getting 50k out of them, got 35k on them now and they look pretty good yet. Pretty much all at tires will perform the same in the mud, clog up and turn into slicks. I've found I can get better prices with shipping from tirerack or discounttire than I can in town. And btw, 285 would be the width of the tire, the next number would be the aspect ratio or the ratio of the height of the sidewall to the width of the tread...

should have given info on the truck they are going on. new body style silverado. 1500 will tow some but not really a tow rig. after doing further research i learned that the metric sizes aren't like a normal 33x whatever I'm used to(the ratio and all). I'm considering the GY duratracs. seem like a good tread and they have a size that will be good for me