Comanche spotted on TV.

Sir_Brando

off the top of my head, 1988 brought us the Eliminator package, the fuel pump ballast resistor, and headrests became standard on the benches.

maybe it's just my crappy computer, but I can't seem to recognize much of any identifying characteristics on that truck. :(

90 then. :thumbsup: when dealing with my memory, accuracy is a luxury. :yes: but now that I think of it, that bench I got did come from that 90 not the 88 (neither I owned so I feel less bad about remembering it wrong. :D )

either way, benchseats without headrests still suck. :fs1:

90 then. :thumbsup: when dealing with my memory, accuracy is a luxury. :yes: but now that I think of it, that bench I got did come from that 90 not the 88 (neither I owned so I feel less bad about remembering it wrong. :D )

either way, benchseats without headrests still suck. :fs1:

Yep, they came in '90.

Rob L. :cheers:

• 1 year later...
Friend of mine has gotten me into this show and have been watching it on netflix and saw this tonight. Here's the video I made :cheers:

Brandon

About time you made some progress. :yes:

Now get that 4x4 swap finished and get that leaky SIV back on the road. :wrench: :brows: If you ever want some help, just shoot me a line. Wouldn't mind coming out to give you a hand. :cheers: