Spellcheck now on Firefox!!!!!!!

Pete M

Holy COW!! I'm slowly putting my laptop back together and found out that the newest version of firefox includes SPELL CHECK! Whenever I'm typing on a webpage (like this one), it automatically underlines words it doesn't know. And then you can right-click and change them or add them to the dictionary. Freakin' SWEET!!!!! No more excuses from those of us who can't spell or type to save our lives. :D

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hate banana:

Holy COW!! I'm slowly putting my laptop back together and found out that the newest version of firefox includes SPELL CHECK! Whenever I'm typing on a webpage (like this one), it automatically underlines words it doesn't know. And then you can right-click and change them or add them to the dictionary. Freakin' SWEET!!!!! No more excuses from those of us who can't spell or type to save our lives. :D

I'm installing a p3 Dell laptop who'se case died, into the glove box on my MJ next week.

it'll control my music :D

ha ha i did the same thing...lol BTW mmm is spelled wrong... :D

..funny guy huh? :brows:

my Firefox updated.. where are you seeing this spell checker?

this is where the upgrade is.. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

the spell checker is automatic, when you spell something wrong it puts a red dotted line under the word. then you just right click it and it will open up with suggested words.

Hey Pete did you add Freakin'? lol

firefox sucks.

Care to elaborate?

IE just doesn't suck. "If it ain't broken, don't fix it". :roll:

I've heard some people use fire fox to 'stick it' to microsoft...not that anyone there is worried... :nuts:

Either way it's all a conspiracy. And for the record; spel chekcers r 4 the weeck. ;)

i use frieofx bceusae of the tbas and taht is aobut it. who nedes selpl cehck aynayws?

Alex

PS - isnt it weird how you can read that without thinking twice. just a weird thing your brain does as long as the first and last letters are right and the rest of the word is scrambled.

ok this is the coolest ever, thanks so much, now my Firefox is totally pimped, i have one thing that when you click i picture it just pops up on the screen, so you just need to click to make it go away instead of hitting back. And i have Fasterfox which greatly speeds up the loading of pages. and my cool mac like skin. i heart Firefox.