New to C.C.

MJRemi

This is going to take some time. I am not a techno-weenie so hopefully I can figure this out. I LOVE this site. I thought there was something wrong with me for being so attatched to my Comanche but now I see there is something wrong with all of us .

Ha! I would welcome you to the madness, but you already own an MJ.

You have stumbled across the greatest collection of MJ information, anywhere. Just be careful, everybody is really good at spending your money!

1st, thanks for the welcome. I still need to figure how to set up my profile. I live in Escondido, CA just N. of San Diego. I have a 89 Sportruck I bought about 8 years ago to haul yard materials and do dump runs. It's a 4 cyl 4 spd 2wd swb. Had faded blk paint, cracked windshield, bald tires and a few minor dents and surface rust. In 8 years I have put about 8000 mi. on it reaching 140K as of last week. Other than new tires and windshield upon purchase, I haven't done much else until a month ago when I put a shell on the bed and painted the entire truck with canned bed liner spray. Oh, and found new Michilins on OE XJ rims on craigslist. I need to take pics and post when I figure out how. I will add more info later on so as not to write a novel on my first post. Mark.