A really lousy discovery...

Bonkers

Okay guys, I have to ask a serious and important question and cannot think of a better group of guys to ask than you all. I have been married now for three years to a beautiful and intelligent lady. Lately though we have both been working some insane hours and not been seeing each other like we used to. We went from spending our weekends at the beach, laying in the back of the truck and watching the stars until morning to barely mumbling hello when we cross paths. Well a few weeks ago I noticed that she wasn't coming home exactly on time and when she got home she would hope right into the shower. Then one afternoon I accidentally discovered a pre-paid cell phone in her car after I had paid for a really nifty family plan. The final incident came when a man called the house and hung up as soon as I said hello. Distraught, last Saturday I told her I was going to head out on a fishing trip with some friends and pretended to drive off. I then waited until later that evening when I saw her leave the house in a sexy black dress. I followed her to this fancy restaurant where she meet up with some good-looking guy. Worried she might spot my truck, I pulled in behind a van with the @$$ end hanging out. I then proceeded to climb underneath to get a better view. There I discovered a quarter-sized patch of frame rust from driving on the beach. So my question is - should I have this piece welded in for safety, or do you think a good coat of POR15 will suffice?

hmmm thats odd. i just had this same thing happen to me. but i knew right away what i was going to do. get my hands on some por-15 silver. the silver works the best over rust. and you don't need to grind the rust before doing por-15. it stickes best to rough and rusty metal. good luck.

Alex