wtb taillights

STERLING STINGER

Stfu...i said i needed the $ and if i told u why you wouldnt b such an a hole as usual. i know theres someone sitting on a spare set.....i guess paying it forward only works when I'm giving, not recieving..

Thanks alot..

Thanks for all your help cc.

Gee, you've had this post up for a day, and you are already bad mouthing all of CC 'cause no one is jumping up and down to sell you a set of lights? After you talked about making a killing selling tail lights? Get a grip dude.

Stfu...i said i needed the $ and if i told u why you wouldnt b such an a hole as usual. i know theres someone sitting on a spare set.....i guess paying it forward only works when I'm giving, not recieving..

Thanks alot..

Want some cheese with that whine? Or maybe a hamburger and some french cries? The waaaaamulance? :rotfl2:

Sinkrun is in PA, and even offered to let you borrow his. Relax man. I am just giving you a hard time because I told you something like this would happen, and you went ahead anyway.

Take the big money you got off ebay, and buy back a set for the $50 they are going for now.

Hold on, got a phone call... "Whats that? Someone a mile away? Saw that coming huh?"

Rob L. 8)

Thanks alot..

Want some cheese with that whine? Or maybe a hamburger and some french cries? The waaaaamulance? :rotfl2:

Sinkrun is in PA, and even offered to let you borrow his. Relax man. I am just giving you a hard time because I told you something like this would happen, and you went ahead anyway.

Take the big money you got off ebay, and buy back a set for the $50 they are going for now.

Hold on, got a phone call... "Whats that? Someone a mile away? Saw that coming huh?"

Rob L. 8)

I needed the money at the time, i thought dakota lights were a direct fit, thought i was ok.....guess not.

whatever, everyone can be mad...i don't care

Man........I can't believe all the shots being fired around here :shake:

What ever happen to the "help a fellow CC member out" :dunno:

I have a few sets of tail lights that I've been saving, just for cases like this. No, I don't sell anything on e-bay (check out my account) and I guest I could part with a set :hmm:

But, after what I seen this winter, with the price of the tail light hitting the moon with the price spike, I could sell you a set for $100 per light, so a pair will cost you $200 plus shipping.

Let me know, send me a PM if you want to buy a set.

Q

I have a few sets of tail lights that I've been saving, just for cases like this. No, I don't sell anything on e-bay (check out my account) and I guest I could part with a set :hmm:

But, after what I seen this winter, with the price of the tail light hitting the moon with the price spike, I could sell you a set for $100 per light, so a pair will cost you $200 plus shipping.

Let me know, send me a PM if you want to buy a set.

aw man ya sure ill pay u 200 for your 30$ lights...are you serious?

Q

I have a few sets of tail lights that I've been saving' date=' just for cases like this. No, I don't sell anything on e-bay (check out my account) and I guest I could part with a set :hmm:

Let me know, send me a PM if you want to buy a set.[/quote']

Nope you'd be paying $200, for $350 tail lights.

Thats a deal in my book.

Rob L.

Q

I have a few sets of tail lights that I've been saving' date=' just for cases like this. No, I don't sell anything on e-bay (check out my account) and I guest I could part with a set :hmm:

Let me know, send me a PM if you want to buy a set.[/quote']

Thats a deal in my book.

Rob L.

Keep your box of lights rob......i think you need them for all your mjs......

Q

Thats a deal in my book.

Rob L.

It's just supply and demand..........

I got the supply, and I demand that price :D

Plus, I need the money :doh:

FREE MJ TAIL LIGHTS, I have one set of MJ tail lights in exceptionally fine shape I will give absolutely free to who ever shows up at my door in the next 30 minutes. It is now 9;05, the clock is running.

9;40, Guess nobody wanted 'em.

all right guys. you can knock it off now. :no:

Sterling, have you tried car-part.com yet?

Can you just swap the lights from one MJ to the other for the inspection?

I can swap, but everyrime i drive i have to swap lights...that would suk....Ill try that site ...thanks

Q

Thats a deal in my book.

Rob L.

It's just supply and demand..........

I got the supply, and I demand that price :D

Plus, I need the money :doh:

If you really need some money i can loan you a little bit...couple hundred...and I'm sure someone else on here can help you out..heck, even like 5 bucks per person would be alot. I know how it is to be in money problems...remember my winters are COLD as a landscpaer, especially when it don't snow..just pm me if you need to...just cuz i don't like you dosnt mean i won't help you out....really