Who sells Custom Commanche rear bumpers??

johnj92131

Saw a link to a fabricator her on the Comancheclub that made custom rear bumpers for our trucks at a very reasonable price.

Can someone point me to the thread???

Have not found the right search term yet.

johnj92131

was JCR but no more :fs2:

Yeah, I have a feeling the complain train derailed that one.

Rob L. :fs2:

Want to fill me in via PM? Know I found JCR here and then when I went back some months later, could not find the Comanche bumper on their web site. Their prices seemed "reasonable" for what they offered. Too bad so many customers want all the best stuff for rock bottom prices. Life does not work that way. You want something - you need to pay the price. Best of times, you only pay once for what you want. Too many times we have to PAY several times over, before we finally get what we want at a fair price.

johnj92131

P.S. Guess I need to collect some dimensions for the rear bumper and take them down to Ensanada to be fabricated with "cheap" Mexican labor (Since cheap Mexican labor is no longer available in Arizona).

johnj92131

I would just call over to JCR, and see if they would make you up one, and tell them you don't care about what size stock they use for the hitch. Tell them you will make due, since they were pretty much the only ones helping us out.

Rob L.