LUND moon visor

My memory was incorrect, my XJ Lund Moon Visor is part #19030.

Sorry the picture is so far away, it's so glossy I had to use the lens of the light to focus the camera. Also attached is a picture of it sitting on my XJ to show its for sure an XJ one. 473e314550dccc5dbde27ac9b3d96ee7.jpg1a7b4f5b5330c86cc1fb63e341824543.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

My MJ sun visor is stamped PN A3; same location and format as krusty's above. I bought mine new-in-the-box, was NOS from a Lund dealer in Canada, and was one of the originals. I think the 190xx numbers came later for the lighted moon visors.

Still doesn't work. Doesn't work on Tapatalk either. It does show a preview now but shows the error. I wonder if this has to do with Alexia adjusting permissions the other day. cf5a1b411cfb3e804720b56449e7c4f6.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

No permission to view.  Tried the phone with Chrome, Lap Top with Chrome, Laptop with Firefox, both signed in and not signed in.  All in the last 10 minutes.

Still No permission.  First time I have had this issue.

Next I will try to use the search function for the "12001" part number and see what happens.     Just tried - your 2015 post does not show up.

Question?  Don't sold posts get "hidden" so they do not show up ?????   That would explain why Don can find his old post but the rest of us can not see it.

Don:  Why not try to copy and past from your old post -  Bet that will work.

Copy/paste:

SOLD  NOS MJ-Specific Lund SunVisor P/N 12001

Since I already have one, this one will go. Brand new in-the-original-box Lund MJ fiberglass SunVisor. Never installed, never painted, etc. etc. I placed it on my original Lund visor to show it's identical 100%. This will be packed well and double-boxed for the lucky buyer. Might never see another NOS as not many were produced originally. Self tapping mounting screws included, but recommend using stainless self-tappers with neoprene washers.   $300 + shipping (~ $25 - $30).

Lund p/n 12001 Comanche-specific:  http://www.summitracing.com/parts/LND-12001/

The pics were hosted on a now defunct server, not recoverable.

Purchased by club member Lowly

Lowly's install:  https://comancheclub.com/forums/topic/42460-the-blue-and-black-manche/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-479833

7 minutes ago, johnj92131 said:

Copy/paste shows up just fine.

Is that the THIRD different part number type for the Comanche Visor?   Thinking first one was AP2/AP3 type number.  Second one was 190XX type number. Now this 12001 number?

No idea John. Lund's part numbering system leaves a lot to be desired.....

8 minutes ago, johnj92131 said:

Copy/paste shows up just fine.

Is that the THIRD different part number type for the Comanche Visor?   Thinking first one was AP2/AP3 type number.  Second one was 190XX type number. Now this 12001 number?

Retailer specific numbers probably.  I was looking at 69 Charger body panels made by a company (can't remember the name off the top of my head).  All 3 retailers that sold the panels had different part numbers but were made by the same manufacturer under one part number (making 4 part numbers for the same exact panel).  I'm guessing Lund had different inserts for the mold to change the part number depending on who was selling it, or where it was being sold in the world. 

25 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

Retailer specific numbers probably.  I was looking at 69 Charger body panels made by a company (can't remember the name off the top of my head).  All 3 retailers that sold the panels had different part numbers but were made by the same manufacturer under one part number (making 4 part numbers for the same exact panel).  I'm guessing Lund had different inserts for the mold to change the part number depending on who was selling it, or where it was being sold in the world. 

That makes a whole lot of sense.  We those retailer specific model #s all the time with lots of stuff like appliances and mattresses - .