Bored after work

87Warrior

A Miata? Really?

Yup. They are really fun cars to drive once you get past the...ummm... Stereotype. Not a practical car for the person who is always moving though.

You should get bored more often. Very nice. :clapping:

Thanks! I usually stay busy, away from the computer though. We'll see what happens next.

I think you either need more lift, or you really need to trim those fenders!

Take a look at any other Miata and you'll see how much the fenders were trimmed. I tried to do more, but it just didn't look right. Does the extended wheelbase count for anything? Lift? Think low COG.

if you ever come by gallatin let me know. i could use you for a couple hours. ive got all the trucks necesary to build a 4wd 4 door 74 ford i just need somone like you to put them together in a couple hours :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Photoshop and lots of layers :cheers:

I got my degree in Landscape Architecture where we would self teach ourselves fun ways to manipulate pictures since there was no course offered to teach us. I am sure if anybody who knows what they are doing watched me work, they would stroke out because of bad habits :no:

Photoshop and lots of layers :cheers:

I got my degree in Landscape Architecture where we would self teach ourselves fun ways to manipulate pictures since there was no course offered to teach us. I am sure if anybody who knows what they are doing watched me work, they would stroke out because of bad habits :no:

When I was living up in the Chicago burbs, I was going to school for Landscape Design. Then I moved to a place where there isn't a landscape design company in sight. So needless to say, I'm changing my major to Radiography to become a radiology tech. My brain tumor was a blessing in disguise as it showed me a career path I never would have considered before.

Matt

That's a photochop? Holy COW. You're GOOD.

I thought it was an RC car.

I was thinking it was an RC too lol but i didnt wanna offend you by saying it :rotfl2:

but just out of curiosit, ive always wanted to try to use photoshop. is there anyway to download a free version of it? I'm a broke college kid :dunno:

I got my Masters of LA... Couldn't find a job in the field so I am now with the power company planning tree trimming.

Go to the student computer store around April 11 and get the student version of CS4. Probably $4-500, but you should be able to upgrade to CS5 for free since it is due to release around then. However, if you really want a free download, try GIMP. It has all of the functions as basic photoshop and is 100% free.

The picture was a photoshop. Took one of my old for sale pics of the car and manipulated it over a pic of a buddys rubi out in ouray. Had to make the miata bigger, add wheel base, and then bump up the tire size from 33s to 37s. I forgot to clean up around the base of the front pasenger tire... So that makes it a clear photoshop.

Haha funny story about that movie. my friend wanted to borrow something from me, and i knew he was a huge pulp fiction fan (ive seen parts of it but never the whole thing). i put the (i think it was a playstation game) in a brief case i got at a yard sale and set the combo to 666 to open it :yes: i found him and handed him the brief case without saying a word. i didnt talk to him until i got a text from him tha said "how did i know the password would be 666?"