WTB: 91 Eliminator Decals

clyde2point0

X2 for http://www.jeepsticker.com/

I bought my Tailgate and Door stickers from him...

Great guy to deal with...

He's got the decals for the tailgate but not the side decals. He said if I get some tracing paper and trace them that he could make them. If I can't find them anywhere else I might have to spend an afternoon trying to make a decent set of tracings.

• 2 weeks later...
X2 for http://www.jeepsticker.com/

I bought my Tailgate and Door stickers from him...

Great guy to deal with...

I'm surprised he doesn't have the American Flag style Jeep Letters for MJ's listed.

I'm equally surprised no one has the twin hockey stick Pioneer decals listed anywhere

(probably the most common MJ decal of all). :dunno:

Hey! This all stems from my thread, I feel special... lol

Anyways, I was talking with him (Spencer) not too long ago about this as well. I was trying to get the older style Eliminator ones made because I did not know they were changed in 91, so now I am trying to get the newer ones made. If someone who has them could just get him some tracings we would be in business. The only issue I see with the Eliminator ones is that they were made to look faded, on the older styles at least. Maybe the newer ones would be easier to reproduce since it was just a light stripe over a dark stripe. Two solid colored decals. As you'll see though, a member here tried to get a rubbing and couldn't because of lack of texture.

I'd love to get some 91 style ones on my truck, going to be getting it restored here soon and this is all that will be holding me up.

~Alex

The problem comes from the decals being multi-layered. (IE, it is one decal, with multiple colors in it.) Your average sticker guy can only cut stickers, not "make" them. They usually order a color that's close, and cut it out on the plotter from there. With these, they actually have to make them from scratch. It will be expensive, and hard to do.

Good to hear you've given up selling the truck Alex. :cheers:

Rob L.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just checked out jeepstickers.com, and the '91 decals are now available. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: He has them in two sets of colors (Black & Silver or Metallic Charcoal & Silver) for $145.00. He made them a little bit longer, so you'll have to cut them to fit yourself . He also has a deal with the side decals and the ones for the tailgate for $155.00. Now all I have to do is find myself a good paint & body guy.