Factory Step Bumpers

kro10000

A while back, I asked at a junkyard if they had them and they found them and the brackets for about the same price as listed here, it was just too rich for my blood at the time... and still... and I really don't like the look of them anyways, but it really shouldnt be that hard to find new ones. It is a junkyard but they also sell aftermarket new parts, so just call around, or call a body shop and ask them who their suppliers are and if you can get what you need.

Just got the new jcwhitney catalog. Says they have em for mj's

Yeah, they have bumpers, but not factory replacements. They have the Fey universal step bumpers. Better than nothing ... but not much better. They're pretty ugly.

Yeah, they have bumpers, but not factory replacements. They have the Fey universal step bumpers. Better than nothing ... but not much better. They're pretty ugly.

I have a Fey. They are ugly. Much better than a 2x4 though.

I have a Fey. They are ugly. Much better than a 2x4 though.

I feel you there. My front bumper is a 2x4 and my back bumper is a homemade job. Pretty ugly. The PO said hed give me a call after the snow melted. Said the front bumper might be buried behind his shed