Lifting my jeep more

Throw on the ZJ coils and see how much lift you acctually gain...

I threw a set on ontop of my 1.5" BB and gaind .75" of lift, basically leveled the truck out....i have a set of 3" XJ AALs in my garage waiting for an oppertunity somewhere someday, but they werent needed.

next to my XJ (only shackle in rear stock height otherwise)

• 5 weeks later...
If i got a hold of some Comanche leafs and i cut them up would that work as an AAL even if they are used

Yes but that will probably give you more lift than you need. The ZJ coils are going to give you about an inch in the front. Using cut-off MJ main leaves as AALs should give you between 1-1/2" and 2" in the rear.

Rancho's XJ/MJ AAL is rated at 2-1/2" but that's for the XJ. Rancho told me it lifts an MJ about 1-1/2".

WEll i went a different route and went with lift coils and 2 inch blocks so i have a good 3 to maby 4 inch lift in the front so you think i should be ok with used Comanche leafs

Unless your already SOA then blocks are gonna do nothing for you but lower it 2" :fool: :dunce:

WEll i went a different route and went with lift coils and 2 inch blocks so i have a good 3 to maby 4 inch lift in the front so you think i should be ok with used Comanche leafs

Unless your already SOA then blocks are gonna do nothing for you but lower it 2" :fool: :dunce:

i think when he says blocks he really means coil spacers.

• 2 weeks later...