pick n pull prices

STERLING STINGER

The prices are about half of what the P&P here charges. There are no core charges or charge for fork lift or entry fee. And we can return an item for a like item or credit but no refund. Engine $225 any kind. Transmission $100, radiator $30

directions

R 118 Bush Street

Dunmore, Pa 18512

....if you have to put in scranton on your gps, do it. but its a fairly new road so if ur gps isnt updated it might not be there.

as soon as you get to Mills St, the DeNaples junkyard on your right....

KEEP GOING STRAIGHT TO BRIDGE, RIGHT OVER BRIDGE THEN GO LEFT...look for signs (can't miss them) that say D's U Pull It..bush street a straight shot and signs all the way....about 1 mile past junkyard total

its real easy to get to from Mills st, where DeNaples Junkyard is on.

if you want to i can meet you at some point on your way and you can follow me in...ill go there everyday if i can! :thumbsup:

I love pap. Closest is 20 minutes from here, next one about 40, and two more a bit over an hour. Problem is I'm going through mirrors faster than they get new vehicles due to ^*$%^#% tree magnets where I wheel.

Closest two are pretty much out of door mirrors.

hahaha...I visited my local pick and pull last week and let me tell you the ones in California suck just like everything else out here. For starters they had less than 10 jeeps total and there prices are ridiculous. I know they were asking 150 bucks for a set of front fenders for my brothers bronco!

Went to the local Pick and Pull out in Virginia Beach today. Quite a few XJs and WJs, and low and behold, they had one MJ. Weird, because the bed was gone, axles were still there. It was red with a tan interior, bench seat. Didn't see anything I'd need, but I still poked around that one. They had a two-door XJ with tilt-forward gray buckets, in fairly good shape from what I remember, and a LOT of the XJs had the full gauge clusters (but I think most of them were electronic speedos). I found some that had black window cranks, so I got two of those, with the spacers, for future use. I gotta remember to bring my digital camera with me whenever I go to a place like that, lol! Memory ain't what it used to be, so pics will definitely help next time...

A couple of things of interest that had me going were a pair of upgraded door panels from an XJ, just like the maroon ones I have, but these were in gray (to match the gray buckets and full console). By "upgraded" I'm referring to the door panels that aren't all vinyl, but have a fabric section in the middle, with the storage bins at the bottom. However, the hockey-stick armrest on the passenger panel was missing on the gray panels. I was tempted to get them anyway, but when I pictured what the gray panels would look like in my maroon interior, I decided not to get them, because that would set me down the course of re-coloring the interior from maroon to gray, lol!

So the window cranks ended up costing me $5 each, and they're in "as new" condition. I think the last full gauge cluster I got from them was about $25.

hahaha...I visited my local pick and pull last week and let me tell you the ones in California suck just like everything else out here. For starters they had less than 10 jeeps total and there prices are ridiculous. I know they were asking 150 bucks for a set of front fenders for my brothers bronco!

yea. I'm from MN and i went to a pull a part in wyoming when i lived out there and was warned to drive a vehicle there with wyoming plates so they don't up the prices. i think i paid 70 bucks a piece for rust free fenders for a 92-96 ford. I didn;t think that was too bad at all.