Club T-shirt Back Design Poll - CLOSED

GirsMJ86

OK. Now pick a back design. either 1 or the top 2 will be used.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. OK. Now pick a back design. either 1 or the top 2 will be used.

• design 1
    • design 2
    • design 3
    • design 4
    • design 5

i can make the quality whatever we need with the first one since i own that ad and can scan it into my art programs. i can also do the same with the second. the others are going to be too hard to do that to unless i can get the originals off john.

as for copyrights, they won't be a problem. we are not useing them as our logos, just as tribute to the comanche. that would be like capcom tellin me i can't paint my 91 the way i want to, or that all my fanart i have drawn will have to be taken off the internet and the originals burned. when you are into the art career like i was going to do you sort of learn alot bout copyright info so you don't get in trouble with your drawings.

Alex

i can make the quality whatever we need with the first one since i own that ad and can scan it into my art programs. i can also do the same with the second. the others are going to be too hard to do that to unless i can get the originals off john.

Alex

I don't have any originals. I was just borrowing them from the forum.

I was down loading them at a place called customink.com.

amount of colors is not an issue from the way i understand screening. plus there really is not too many colors in it. black, silver, tad of orange, some white, and gray. it would look best on a white, gray, or black tee though, but thats a different post.

Alex

how about #2 but with the word COMANCHE across the top in chrome colors, like in my avatar, just a idea.

yea but useing the 86 style letters. the ones that were all bold letters. i think they look better for a truck 8) . we can fine tune the final designs after everyone picks on the backs and colors. and i can only enlarge the first two big enough for a t-shirt back unless i can find the originals of the others only bigger and readable.

what do you guys think, let these polls run for a week? or how long should the polls be open for?

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
any estimates on how much the shirts will cost?

not yet. we have to figure out which design is going on which color. then the estimates can be made form that. that poll will be up soon, i sort of got a really low hit below the belt this last weekend from my girl and i am just tryin to cope with it and get back to normal. plus i went muddin with my new 91 for the first time in our field and hit an old fence post and took a chunk out of my sidewall and had to shred a lug nut to get that tire off to put a temp one on. so new poll by this weekend.

Alex

hey man, this sounds like a rough week. hope everything goes back to normal soon. ill be waiting for the next poll.

thanks. i hope we can get through this right now too. and i hope my luck with my truck comes back. but the poll will be up by next week. i am going to try for by this weekend though.

Alex