I think i post to much????

JOMJ87

I am not a lady of the night yet but i think i just get on here and post on as many topics that i can and it seems to be getting worse. I know i will never catch up with you or pong or pete or any of you other big posters. I just havve been here for a couple of months and already 300 and i was very surprised to see that. especially since i have been a member of another jeep forum for close to a year and only have maybe 50.

Cole

I just realized my post are the last post in 6 out of seven areas. I think i have a problem :oops: I might be becoming a post lady of the night. :papers:

Cole

That's logic like "the last place you look is always where you find it."

It's when you start replying to and quoting your own posts immediately that you should start to worry.

It's when you start replying to and quoting your own posts immediately that you should start to worry.

:rotfl2: :laughin:

:rotfl2:

i've often wondered if i wasnt a "postwhore" but then i checked my daily avg and it was pretty low so i wasnt worried anymore. :brows:

:rotfl2: :laughin:

:rotfl2:

i've often wondered if i wasnt a "postwhore" but then i checked my daily avg and it was pretty low so i wasnt worried anymore. :brows:

I used to wonder, but now I know. 3.36 posts a day, I think I'm up towards the top.

Yeah, just can't find enough time to hunt for everything I want on there it seems like. Being broke never helps, luckily my card is deactivated. I'm not real sure I wanted what I was bidding on anyways, it was an ORD 1" block that you could offset the axle up to an inch and a half to shorten or lengthen the wheel base. 8)