Hello all

Squeegy410

Hello back. I used to race mountain bikes at Lock 4. I'm Ken

Wow your' the first person I've heard from thats even from TN lol. Nice to have someone who knows about this place :D

Actually, I'm from Madisonville, KY. About an 1 hr 45 min from you. Used to come to Gallatin twice a year to race at Lock 4. Great place to ride and I like the area.

Gallatin? Isnt that just north of Nashville? I went to Nashville Auto Diesel College back in 91-92. I got know the area pretty well at the time....chasing girls and playing pool all night. Its a nice area. Welcome to the club!

My son is going there right now, hope it pans out, I couldn't sway him toward something else. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

What's up Ken !!

I'm mainly a pile of uselessness around here , but I try . :D

I was stationed down there in Clarksville , KY . 101'st Airborne div .

Nice country up there in , KY-TN. :thumbsup:

I'm a transplant from San Antonio TX, then Tampa FL. This is a great area to live.

Wow your' the first person I've heard from thats even from TN lol. Nice to have someone who knows about this place :D

Actually, I'm from Madisonville, KY. About an 1 hr 45 min from you. Used to come to Gallatin twice a year to race at Lock 4. Great place to ride and I like the area.

Gallatin? Isnt that just north of Nashville? I went to Nashville Auto Diesel College back in 91-92. I got know the area pretty well at the time....chasing girls and playing pool all night. Its a nice area. Welcome to the club!

My son is going there right now, hope it pans out, I couldn't sway him toward something else. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

which department is your son in? my neighbor heads up the heavy machinery section took me and my dad on a tour. It's nice up there.

I went to NADC for auto body repair... worked in body shops for a couple of years and got asthma real bad. Didnt do anything auto related till 6 years ago, went back to Community college for auto mechanics, and have been working as a Chrysler dealership tech for 4 years now.

Sorry about hijacking!