does anybody know what this started out as?

Wakerider933

I know a guy with about 8 of these things....they literally go anywhere. Cheap the buy, repair, and build.

As in I don't think he has ever paid over $1200 CAD for one, including built ones.

I know a guy with about 8 of these things....they literally go anywhere. Cheap the buy, repair, and build.

As in I don't think he has ever paid over $1200 CAD for one, including built ones.

Me too... A guy I work with has 4, that they build for competition... They sound dirt cheap to wheel, and decently stout for the size.

Not for me though. :D

Rob L.

those little Samurai's are awesome! there is a group of guys here in my town that have a whole bunch of them. they have them built up for rock crawling, muding, and trail rigs. those things go where a Jeep could only dream of going.

i know i know I'm a traitor for saying that but oh well....sorry guys :oops: :cheers: :cheers:

Me too... A guy I work with has 4, that they build for competition... They sound dirt cheap to wheel, and decently stout for the size.

Not for me though. :D

Rob L.

There is a group of them that I see at the Cliff's almost everytime I go...

They really aren't that cheap to build. They replace nearly everything on them.

I had a guy down the street that owned three of them . He swore by them , working on them all the time .

Finally , he sold them all and bought an XJ . Smart man ! Now he doesn't have too work in the cold all the time .

I think he had , Jeep envy . I'm always out in the yard putting upgrades and goodies on my truck and he is trying to get one

of his to start . I think he finally got tired of that . :yes:

I agree with whowey , Its all in what you put in it , I believe all of our toys are money pits .

Try sport bikes their even worse . 340.00 for one rear tire , that lasts maybe ,seven eight months . :doh:

I had a soft top Sami and a 4d hard top Tracker both did surprisingly well off-road......there's a lot of things you can do to them too.......one thing I always wanted to do was throw a toyota drivetrain under it, supposed to work really good. Snd yeah the sami was like a quad in the woods you can pretty much put it anywhere you want