MJ chat in parking lot!

A_Town_MJ

Usually when I'm out driving around in my Cj's i get some ppl that come up and talk about jeep with me

Sharing old stories about their dads old willys and what not, but recently more and more ppl are doin

the same with my MJ. The third time this week actuallly. And they are always super friendly.

Today i delivered some pizzas to a local elementary and some guy in the parking lot

talked to me for like 20 mins, about his 2 mjs. This time i made sure to pass along the word of the club :D

Jeep ppl gotta be one of few to do this, at least in my experiences.

A buddy of mine has a riced out integra. :nuts: yea hes weird.

But other ppl in similiar cars never stop to talk and figure out what mods have been done.

They always just talk crap about how its built all wrong and just wanna rev their Rice-a-Roni boxes.

I don't know whats goin on but,

JEEP PEOPLE ROCK jamminz.gif

I used to hang out with the ricer crowd. Never owned any of that crap myself, but I rode around in a Supra. One that was actually modified with stuff under the hood, not on the body. Those people were ridiculous. Every time there was a get-together it was all.. "Yeah, that's cool, but mine's better", or worse "Yeah, that's cool, but my friend's is better"

At least the Jeep get-togethers aren't like that.

Ive yet to experience this in my Mj, but It happened to me more times than I can count when I was into air colled VW's, beetles, busses.... people would stop me in about every parking lot I went into to tell me about the one they used to have.... it was nice. I can see this happening in jeeps though too..... The designs of the old VW's and the old Jeeps are just timeless.... and now that I think of it... they both came out of WW2!

Sry = Sorry. I text very little, but daughter and wife do a lot. Texting usually writes things like the original hebrew language, using only consonants, and no vowels, or uses a single letter that sounds like the word, like u = you. Sound it out and you will get the word.

I used to hang out with the ricer crowd. Never owned any of that crap myself, but I rode around in a Supra. One that was actually modified with stuff under the hood, not on the body. Those people were ridiculous. Every time there was a get-together it was all.. "Yeah, that's cool, but mine's better", or worse "Yeah, that's cool, but my friend's is better"

At least the Jeep get-togethers aren't like that.

mine IS better.....

eagle, hornbrod...it's very easy to see what "sry" and "ppl" mean. complaining about abbreviation is a bit over the top.

eagle, hornbrod...it's very easy to see what "sry" and "ppl" mean. complaining about abbreviation is a bit over the top.

I don't give a damn what your opinion is mate. Y'all want to text go join a chat forum somewhere.

Hey Don, whats y'all. Is that text or some southern slang(insert southern drawal here)

j/k

Hey Don, whats y'all. Is that text or some southern slang(insert southern drawal here) j/k

That's a legitimate Bama-speak contraction Jim. Perfectly legal. A few other examples include:

we all - we'uns

he is - haze

I have - Ah've

that there - attair

isn't it? - idinit?

much obliged - muchablige

over there - ovair

tire irons - tar arns

did you hear? - ju-here?

Hey Don, whats y'all. Is that text or some southern slang(insert southern drawal here) j/k

That's a legitimate Bama-speak contraction Jim. Perfectly legal. A few other examples include:

we all - we'uns

he is - haze

I have - Ah've

that there - attair

isn't it? - idinit?

much obliged - muchablige

over there - ovair

tire irons - tar arns

did you hear? - ju-here?

what the hell is Bama??

:D Hey, you have to Bob to communicate. When I first moved here all I said was Huh? Huh? Say What?? :cheers:

That's how I was in Tennessee 5 years ago, couldn't under stand a single word :wall:

:rotfl2:

The one guy from up here I was visiting, use to "translate" for me :D