nice person

bigd44889

i was going to buy a part from a member in canada and have it brought down to the us to ohio made all the arrangements with a truck driver to meet him in the same town he lives in and this is the msg i got back

Thanks for the interest But I have no time to meet your buddy unless he can come to my Shop and get the roll bar...

I have put this up at $100 CDN or best offer so If he can come and get it make me an offer...

I would like to help you out but I am not into delivering parts...

some people are so !@#%$# nice huh f him i will buy some steel and make one :mad: :Canadaflag: 's

hay alex i think i saw u a couple of weeks ago i was driving my semi thru bucyrus

well there are a few MJs in that town. but after trackitn them all down ine is in the best shape but someone else has the rollbar i need for my 86. lol. my 86 is all black with chrome grille and G I R in the rear window. other then the GIR letters that the only real way to tell mine apart from this chick that has a black MJ. hers has white letters on the tailgate though. (I should get them some magnets.)but unless this was about 2 months ago it wasnt me. my MJ has been non-driveable since the brakes went out on me. so i have been driving my big black 86 K-10 untill i get the MJ back.

Image Not Found

Alex

ya it was a couple or more mounths ago and if u could pass for a chick driving it she must be ugly lol

so what your really sayin there is that I'm ugly is that it? jk. lol.

but anyways, thats who my grandpa and a few of my friends mix me up with until they see it is a chick or the white letters. i think all they ever see at first is that its a black MJ. who knows.

Alex

I know who you’re talking about; he is to the point and will hold parts for ever (as he has for me and many others).

But in all farness he is a shop owner and moves a lot of parts and would be running around 24/7 if he delivered them.

In the last year he has setup his own shop and is quite busy there, so I can see why he would not be able to leave for a pick-up

I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying everyone has reasons.

:Canadaflag:

ya i under stand that but i can't drive to canada to get a f-ing rollbar then pay a hundred bucks for it all i needed him to do is take it to the hwy between 4and 6 in the evening in the town he lives in or says he lives in whatever 5 min of his time he makes a $100 and i get the rollbar everybodys happy i can make one cheeper than going to get it

:mad: him

Well , I am :Canadaflag: and I would be a little upset too.........but thats about it , don't think I would publicly bash the dude........just wouldnt waste my time tryin to deal with him again.

Kinda pointless posting something for sale on a site that is primarily :USAflag: if ya aint willing to ship it or arrange shipping. If ya aint willing to ship just put it in the post so people don't get the wrong idea.

Now can we all just get along LOL :cheers:

I'm not gonna bash anyone or agree with anyone to remain completely neutral, but a man should stick with what he says. But I guess the days of a mans word is worth more than gold are far gone. 8)

NOT with everyone my friend. Many good people out there that still do business on a hand shake and their word. Works for me.

CW

:agree:

That's the "Old School" way of doing business

Couldn't tell you how many people broke there word to me over the years, and I write them off, and the next time they call, Well, I'm just to busy to deal with them. :headpop:

The person your talking about could feel the same way.

I'm not gonna bash anyone or agree with anyone to remain completely neutral, but a man should stick with what he says. But I guess the days of a mans word is worth more than gold are far gone. 8)

NOT with everyone my friend. Many good people out there that still do business on a hand shake and their word. Works for me.

CW

That's what I did when I sold a pair of control arms a month or two back (but virtually). Said, I'm sending the arms now, mail me a check soon, and the guy did it.