What were you for Halloween #2

pilotblake

sry no pictures, but i was tin man! from wizard of oz, ( i have never seen the movie) i went to a church thing, they call it Trunk or Treat ended up having over 1200 kids show up last night wanting candy! :eek: can you believe we didn't run out of candy, there was hundreds of dollars of candy there for the kids, but it sure was fun.

sry no pictures, but i was tin man! from wizard of oz, ( i have never seen the movie) i went to a church thing, they call it Trunk or Treat ended up having over 1200 kids show up last night wanting candy! :eek: can you believe we didn't run out of candy, there was hundreds of dollars of candy there for the kids, but it sure was fun.

We went to one of those. Didn't get all the way through since someone decided to be a cranky butt near the end.

the kids went as 2 witches and 2 devils. i just put on my deer hunting clothes a week early. the wife came up with a pretty cool one though. while i was out getting dinner, she put on some of my "work stuff". i came home to her in torn and greasy pants and a torn and greasy shirt, a retro champion spark plugs vest, and my greasy, smelly "good ol boys" work cap. she put some of my "loanable" tools in her pockets and got a couple greasy rags out of the garage. then she smeared some grease on her face and hands. then she said that she needed to add something to make it "more like me". she wiped fake blood on her hands and pants. smartass. ;)