Uh Oh.......

Wildman

Now I'm wondering what I got myself into :doh:

So........I see this posting on e-bay last week.........tagged it to watch it.........no one bids on it........but me.........Spent Sunday going out 160 miles to pick it up........and a long 4 hours "dragging" it back............Man.......this thing has some weight to it, not like an MJ :eek:

So, This I added to the fleet...........

'86, J20, 360, auto, 8ft bed........

And a replacement engine and drive train from a '81 included in the package...... :brows:

Now..........what to do with it :hmm:

I'll wait for my Jeep Spiritual Adviser to check it out to make a decision about it.

Cherokee..........When you stopping by to :drool: over it???

Got a clear SC title with it, seam that it was driven up here, and no one checked the oil......blew the engine, and just needs the replacement bolted in......... :roll:

Any one know off hand what the weight of this beast is????

A quick google showed a curb weight of 6800... but that seems a bit high to me.

:hmm:

I was guesting at about 4800.........with out the extra engine.

I smoked my brakes on the cuber getting this off the side of the mountain from the guys place :headpop:

It was one tough pull all the way back...........40 going up hill..........70 going down hill......not counting the red light I blew thru in Texaco town............ :roll:

So Bob, I guess that 12 step program is working at last. It seems you're finally done collecting Comanches :D

No, Not really.................Just have not gotten any new MJ's for the past 3 months :fs1: .......So I needed something to fill in the gap :oops:

Although...........in about 2 weeks I'll have that gap filled :D

Man........I'm reading this 6800# and I'm thinking of the pull.........Yea, it could be :hmm:

The box is all dented up from hauling "firewood" I'm told......... :roll:

Rob, didn't you just ask last week about dents vs. rot????

Right now......and the boat is not mine......I'm storing it for someone......who is in Florida right now :roll: The plan is to just park this somewheres and think about what to do with it in the far future.

Any one want to buy a boat???????

I need the room :fs1:

I'm sure some of use would take one or two MJs off your hands... you probably wouldn't notice. :D

Oh yea I would :fs1: ...........I check them every morning :D

Plus the Popo do a good job on checking the whole compound now........after we all had problems last summer :headpop: