my buddy's in the hospital :(

freakjeep93

man this took a tailspin prety fast me and a freind jokin around that out best freind must of died cuz hes missed a week and a half of school and we find out today hes in the friggin hospital....... i guess he can't keep ANYTHING down and he was pukin so bad hes pullin muscles in his stomach. me and my buddy are gunna go see him tomorrow.

amazing how a joke can ture serious fast eh?

hes had a burst appendix since like a weekand a half ago ... he just went in on friday :(

Yeah, which means that a bunch of really nasty stuff was spilling out of his intestinal tract into the abdominal cavity, creating toxemia. He won't be getting out until they have him all cleaned out and made certain that there are no infections from all that "stuff."

A week plus from the burst until he went in? To be honest, he is lucky he's even alive.

Been there local quack sent me home when I could hardly walk in his office. Went to the ER next day burst appendix spent 7 weeks in the hospital 3 surgeries lost a section of bowel. I am f`ed up forever. Tell him to hang in there and best of luck to him.

hes had a burst appendix since like a weekand a half ago ... he just went in on friday :(

Yeah, which means that a bunch of really nasty stuff was spilling out of his intestinal tract into the abdominal cavity, creating toxemia. He won't be getting out until they have him all cleaned out and made certain that there are no infections from all that "stuff."

A week plus from the burst until he went in? To be honest, he is lucky he's even alive.

i don't know if it was a week since it bursty or if it was just infected at thatime but he could barely walk he was in so much pain a monday or 2 ago

Been there local quack sent me home when I could hardly walk in his office. Went to the ER next day burst appendix spent 7 weeks in the hospital 3 surgeries lost a section of bowel. I am f`ed up forever. Tell him to hang in there and best of luck to him.

were me and my best friend are trying to get in to see him but apparently hes in enough pain he doesnt want visitors :(

A good friend of mine is in the 5th SOF and he had appendicitis. Army hospital gave him Motrin and told him to go home. It got so painful that he willingly went to a civilian Dr. Turns out, the appendix was ready to explode.

Sorry about your buddy, hope he gets well.

A good friend of mine is in the 5th SOF and he had appendicitis. Army hospital gave him Motrin and told him to go home. It got so painful that he willingly went to a civilian Dr. Turns out, the appendix was ready to explode.

Sorry about your buddy, hope he gets well.

Ah, yes -- Army hospitals.

Ya know, here I've been thinking there couldn't possibly be anything worse than the VA "healthcare" system. Until I saw your post, I had totally forgotten my experience in the post hospital at Fort Lost-in-the-Woods, back in the day. (That's Fort Leonard Wood, MO, for those of you who don't know.)

Dang, I feel better already.

• 2 weeks later...