The American flag is offensive?

Darren

You wouldn’t have seen this story if it where any other flag!!! Our country is so quick not to offend any other nationality, but we forget about our own. Heck on Monday night football they got Hank to sing in Spanish!!!! I felt betrayed about that!!! But on one cares. Any who back to the story, I probably would have taken the time to clean the teeth out of there heads for trying to make me take my flag down. Especially when my son is over there fighting for those dumb asses freedom! :rant:

No no not my son, I was just saying if I where that man.

Hell, why can’t we have some good terrorist that go around beating up American hatters? There are people in this country that dance in the street when an American gets killed over seas or we when America is under attack from some chicken sh!ts that live under ground. The blood in my vain run RED, WHITE, AND MF’N BLUE! We have too many pansies around here, terrorist, folks offended by the flag, the hell with them! sorry I just get pissed real easily when it comes to things like this.

:fool:

WE WERE HERE FIRST!

We were? I'm of Scots/English/French/Swiss descent. Are you of Navajo or Apache descent? Or Anasazi?

IMHO this has nothing to do with who was anywhere first. It has to do with, this is here, and that is there. Each country has ONE flag, and that's the flag that should be flown in that country. I would not expect to move to Germany, Japan, Russia, or Argentina and find them flying the American flag. People who move to the United States have no right to expect that any flag other than the American flag will be flown here, and they certainly have no right to be offended when it is. Likewise, there seems to be a growing problem with people from certain cultures moving here and expecting that they get to conduct their lives according to the messed up laws of their old country (I'm referring to things like forcing girls to marry against their wishes, and "honor killings," particularly). If they don't want to live under American law, they shouldn't move to America.

This is the trend in all western nations. I'm not sure how it will unfold.

Britain allows Muslims to practice sharia law. I'm scared it will happen here. There was a case that was going to go through the courts regarding polygamists and 'religious freedom' regardless if it was directly contrary to law. It got thrown out (the polygamists won't be charged, that is), which I actually saw as positive because had it gone through the courts they would have probably won and thus set precedent that your right to practice religion trumps the law. Which I never, EVER, want to see.