why I hate CFC

Pete M

I don't have an image of the truck because I took the camera with me without checking to see if there was a battery in it. :dunno: Didn't realize i had to do that since there are 2 batteries, one to use and one to charge, but anyways... use your imagination to picture a black 89 Eliminator, 98% rust free that had clearly been treated well during its lifetime (up til that last day of course). I hope their new car is a complete lemon (my thoughts are edited to maintain a family friendly atmosphere).

:fs1:

I tried to buy the truck as a whole, but failing that I managed to score these goodies. all of them in excellent shape.

And I grudgingly helped a guy remove the bed and one of the doors. seats were already gone.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: soapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gif :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: nutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gif :thwak: :thwak: :thwak: :thwak: :thwak: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: soapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gifsoapbox.gif :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :fs1: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: :fs2: nutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gif :thwak: :thwak: :thwak: :thwak: :thwak: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop:

:agree:

First, I would like to say that I agree with you completely, especially living in Michigan where nice examples of our MJ's are few and far between. But we have to realize too, that most people see their vehicles as merely transportation, as disposable objects with a finite lifespan. And there's nothing we can do about it. Many of these same people see pets that way too, to be thrown away when they don't like them anymore, but thats another subject. We as enthusiasts just have to hope we can catch as many of them as possible before they head to the junkyard, and save what parts we can if they do make it there.

tailgate was in ok shape (went with the bed). bumper was bent (a common factory option). front end was in good shape. mostly just clearcoat issues. I didn't get back today but hope to go out again tomorrow (lookin' for stuff that I can resell).

what back window did it have?

looks like we got one down this way to :( these are at pullapart

JEEP COMANCHE 1988 33 Atlanta North 09/16/2009

JEEP COMANCHE 1987 35 Atlanta North 10/09/2009

JEEP COMANCHE - C4C 1988 103 Atlanta North 10/07/2009

JEEP COMANCHE 1989 93 Atlanta South 07/18/2009