Im still alive

jtdesigns

Damn it Don, You moderator's get all the best smiley's :D

LOL. No Joe, that's one I have stashed away for special occasions with the esteemed Wildman.

DISCLAIMER: This smiley is in no way endorsed by, approved by, or sourced from the Comanche Club forum. :smart:

• 3 weeks later...

About time you checked in there :fs1:

We were really starting to worry about you................ :roll:

NOT

:teehee:

So, this mean your back up and running on here?????

Call me some day, I'll give you an update on travel plans.

Not back up and running so to say.. Just visiting at my moms for the weekend.. Still waiting on Duke Power to install me a transformer and hook me up to the grid... Havent even checked on cable or phone lines.. Hoping I can get cable and get some speed out of my pc.. :cheers:

• 1 month later...

I'm so happy to be done with this god awful semester... I think I only passed one of 4 of my classes... :doh:

I can't get any type of affordable net out in the boonies i moved to, and my feets cold.. Adding to the fact I busted out the passenger window on my MJ, the pass 1/4 on my XJ and shot the XJ's power steering pump's shaft out the front... GOD THIS YEAR SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so ready for 2010...

So,,, I'm glad to be back so to say.. ive missed you loony toon mofo pukes..

Man..........

You keep failing them classes, and it will be another 10 years before you get you PHD........ :shake:

Well.......good to see you 'drop' in once in a while........ :waving:

So, what's wrong with you internet connection???

The string tied between the two trees keep getting slack in it when the wind blows????

I told you, you need to have a Hunt's can (empty) tied on each end of the string, and only the Hunt's cans, nothing else will work. That's now Al Gore invented the internet, with left over cans from his wife's company.

Oh, and stop playing with that sling shot, you keep breaking out the windows, 'you'll shoot your eye out kid' :no:

Man..........

You keep failing them classes, and it will be another 10 years before you get you PHD........ :shake:

Well.......good to see you 'drop' in once in a while........ :waving:

So, what's wrong with you internet connection???

The string tied between the two trees keep getting slack in it when the wind blows????

I told you, you need to have a Hunt's can (empty) tied on each end of the string, and only the Hunt's cans, nothing else will work. That's now Al Gore invented the internet, with left over cans from his wife's company.

Oh, and stop playing with that sling shot, you keep breaking out the windows, 'you'll shoot your eye out kid' :no:

:rotfl2: My mj's window regulator is messed up if you roll the window down all the way you have,, er had to use a pair of needle nose pliers to pull it up a tad,, soooo my buddy rolled it down all the way and he was pulling it back up with the pliers and he must have used a lil more force then he had to cause it shattered.. :doh: its ok though.. not a big deal cause i have new power doors for the truck.. and i busted out the 1/4 glass on the XJ ,, i locked my keys in it one day at school and had to bust it out. oh well...

The internet problem is only because i live so far out now,, nothing is offered!!

Yeah I'm going to be taking a semester or two off from school.. I think I've burnt the last two brain cells I had left... 8)

I need to work a bit and get some good money coming in.. I have been to poor for to long,, I only need 3 classes to finish my 2 year then move on to some higher edumacation..