My 91 Eliminator Street truck

1999MJ

Picked this up a couple months back from a customer. It's a 91 2WD Eliminator, 4.0/AX15 Dana35 with 107k. I already have a couple 4wd trucks so I'm keeping this one a 2Wd and doing a kind of steet truck vibe with this one. Here's a picture the day I got it.

first thing was to get rid of those ugly rims. Picked up a new set of tires for it friday and had a set of 15x10 soft 8's laying around that I decided to use. The tires are 275/60/15's all the way around. They stick out a little bit but that's the look i'm going for. low and Fat!

Future pland are to get the body work going on it and lay a new coat of paint on it. Have a disc brake 8.8 LDS with 3.73's that will be going in along with a duel diafram booster. Tinte the windows and may be add a 97+ front clip. Really short on time these days so this one's going to take a little bit to get going. but i'll try and keep the updates comming.

Future pland are to get the body work going on it and lay a new coat of paint on it. Have a disc brake 8.8 LDS with 3.73's that will be going in along with a duel diafram booster. Tinte the windows and may be add a 97+ front clip. Really short on time these days so this one's going to take a little bit to get going. but i'll try and keep the updates comming.

Toe looks fubar, but I know you're just starting on this one. Optical illusion? Looks great, love the LWB Elims. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave the truck a little facelift over the weekend. Blacked out the front end of the truck and I have a little something special planed for a front bumper here's a before and after. I used VHT niteshade lense paint on the marker and turn signals.

before

after

Image Not Found

• 2 months later...