Bought something useless...

DirtyComanche

So, in my infinite wisdom I picked up the D60 front out of a 2000 dodge cummins truck. Only because it was cheap, as in $250. And it's all there and not torched off, unit bearings, axle shafts, tie-rod, brake calipers...

Unfortunately, I'm now left wondering what I'm going to do with it. I guess just keep it as spare parts for my tow pile... Which I probably won't need for another 100K or more since I just did the unit bearings and rotors/pads on it!

I don't even have a place to put it. So it's going to sit in the back of my truck for now.

Useless? I just bought 5 mexican jumping beans off ebay. I think your purchase was a good deal.

As for mine, I never got them as a kid, and was curious. For $3.50 with free shipping? I take 'em.

Rob L. :D

I don't even know what those are... I vaguely recall a nursery-rhyme or the like about them... So, I think you have topped me for uselessness... But I don't think your beans weigh 800lbs and tie up the bed of my truck.

She is sooo hot! I wish she was still on the show! I don't know where they find all those overacting idiots for the power block. If it werent for some of the good content, I wouldnt watch them at all. And then they get rid of the best "actor" they had (see above)! Sorry, I can't remember her name.

She is sooo hot! I wish she was still on the show! I don't know where they find all those overacting idiots for the power block. If it werent for some of the good content, I wouldnt watch them at all. And then they get rid of the best "actor" they had (see above)! Sorry, I can't remember her name.

Jesse Combs. She'll be back, she hurt her back (IIRC) and is on leave for a while (who knows how long). If they had actually intentionally got rid of her... They'd probably see a 50% reduction in viewers.

I'll agree they're overacting idiots. I can't stand 90% of what they do.

Useless? I just bought 5 mexican jumping beans off ebay. I think your purchase was a good deal.

As for mine, I never got them as a kid, and was curious. For $3.50 with free shipping? I take 'em.

Rob L. :D

I don't even know what those are... I vaguely recall a nursery-rhyme or the like about them... So, I think you have topped me for uselessness... But I don't think your beans weigh 800lbs and tie up the bed of my truck.

Mexican jumping beans are actually the seed pod of a flower found in mexico. Moths lay eggs in the flower, and the flower goes into seed mode, leaving larvae trapped in the pod eating the seed. They eventually eat their way out, but they are trapped for awhile. The get the "jumping" from the larvae slamming themselves against the side of the seed to get out of heat sources, and it will twitch or sometimes move an inch or so. Used to be found all over in gas stations and drugs stores in little plastic cases so you could hear them rattle. I was just always curious, and never had them as a kid.

Rob L.

jessi got hurt when they moved into hte new shop, they paid here while she was out, but when she came back, they stopped giving her checks cuz "she already got paid for 6 months". if you think their acting is bad, try watching the abortion on speed, the "big block". i also heard on the grapevine she is quite loving with many men....and women...lol

• 2 weeks later...