roll bar

I doubt such a "roll bar" exists!! I mean even a 7' bed isnt huge wide and thats where the size problem exists.

CW

:agree:

just trailer it, that's what i do.

Did you say TRAILER?? :D :yes: :shake: Sorry, I'm a bit trailer happy these says...

A trailer is a great option for you with the quad. Back in 1985 I bought a Suzuki Quad Sport and we trailered them everywhere!!! FUN machine!!!

CW

I usually end up trailering mine,because I'm usually taking more then one.

It is nice though to just throw it in the back and go.

If you must have a roll bar and don't want trailer you could have a bar custom made at a fab shop,your honda isnt very big so you could probably have a bar built that allows you to piggy back your quad onto it.

but as i said before i would just get a headache rack instead of the roll bar and the quad will still fit in the bed.

Maybe you could have a roll bar made that the front part is a normal hoop, but the back legs come down to rest on the top of the bed sides instead of the wheel wells. That would leave you room to still drive the quad in and still get the look you want. Just my opinion!

i always found it easier to hook up a trailer and load a quad then trying to squeeze one into the bed.

kinda depends on the quad,a small sport quad can easily be thrown in the back of a truck.

I can lift my wifes Blaster in by myself.

now a large 4x4 or multiple quads i can see how a trailer would be alot easier.