"The Original" QS&L -- Sharon, PA - we were there

BLHTAZ

We are still in PA right now, and just got home from a mid-day smorgasbord of wings at the Original Quaker Steak & Lube location in Sharon, PA. It was a little over an hour drive to get there, BUT...well worth it!!

SW2, they are pretty much in Western PA and I think in the Eastern parts of Ohio. Good bar food, great wings.

Smithe, bad experience?? I've been to 3 or 4 different ones, all about the same. The one in Erie was slow, but that's it.

Smithe, bad experience?? I've been to 3 or 4 different ones, all about the same. The one in Erie was slow, but that's it.

Yeah, maybe ill give it another shot, but is was way over priced and sub par food with slow service.

Yes! that's the one I was talking about (just couldn't remember where it was at).

Thanks for the pics Brent....brings back fond memories of cold beer and flaming @zzholes the next day :cheers:

Glad you enjoyed it. If you or Tina had any atomics, you better start eating ice cream now...

Jeff

No Atomic, but I looked at it ;)

The price was great--$26 for two including tip--with good service.

There is one in Clearwater, Florida that we will have to check out next time we go to that coast. :thumbsup:

I don't think "real" wings ever made it at far as California...there were a couple dive places in Nebraska that could stir up a pretty good batch, but nothing I've had west of the Rockies has really been worth talking about.

Interesting to see they expanded that much. I recall that when I left Da 'Burgh in '06 they were talking about trying to grow aggressively outside the area. :thumbsup:

MJeff87, I think one would do well on the southside in Richmond for sure.

We are still in PA right now, and just got home from a mid-day smorgasbord of wings at the Original Quaker Steak & Lube location in Sharon, PA. It was a little over an hour drive to get there, BUT...well worth it!!

its a shame that they closed the Hot Rod Cafe right next to the sharon quaker