What is this for?

i hate those on xj's they always go bad and read low all the time even when full, so i have to unplug them on all the xj's i've had so the light goes out. :wall:

and i'm definately not going to buy a new sensor or bottle.

x2 none of mine have ever worked on my XJs, even on my 96 when it was only 8 years old.

i hate those on xj's they always go bad and read low all the time even when full, so i have to unplug them on all the xj's i've had so the light goes out. :wall: and i'm definately not going to buy a new sensor or bottle.

Mine works just fine. How do you spell Corrosion?? :yes:

The low wiper fluid light is one of the few things I've never had a problem with on any vehicle I've ever had. :dunno:

Only problem I've had related to the tank is I switched the wires once on my first XJ. Rear wiper motor didn't work anyway so I left it that way.

How do you spell Corrosion?? :yes:

M-i-c-h-i-g-a-n, or at least that's how I spell it. :fs1:

Yeah Pete-man, that's got to be rustrating. :mad: Hopefully soon you'll be down in these here parts where it's not too much of a worry. :cheers: I wonder how Big Bob from Buffalo handles it........... :bowdown: