any fishermen?

camjeep3

Love to fish here in Florida, mostly inshore - trout, reds, snook. Redfish are my favorite, but wonder whether they're the same Reds you refer to. Don't think my Red Drum are freshwater creek dwellers anywhere, but I rarely get up north.

Oh yeah I'm an angler :thumbsup: Started the season this week and so far I have been out in the local rivers 3 times. Only one small trout so far, but that doesnt matter. Its great fun anyways! Trout is my favorite, but I like fishing for pike and salmon every now and then too. And if i could only afford that boat i've been dreaming about I would be out on the sea looking for the really big ones.

I've been known to stretch some line....

This is my buddie Mike. We cought this fish one night aft work two Aug's ago. It was 51" and est weight of 55-60 Lbs. Cought on live eels. That year we cought about 30 over 38".

CW

nice CW. i have been deep sea once came back with around 17 dolphin! yummm

Love to fish here in Florida, mostly inshore - trout, reds, snook. Redfish are my favorite, but wonder whether they're the same Reds you refer to. Don't think my Red Drum are freshwater creek dwellers anywhere, but I rarely get up north.

i believe they are the same red drum. we arent in freshwater, its salt

I just hop in my 45 year old electric powered Alumacraft yacht anchored out in the back yard. :D Bass, bream, B&W crappie, channel cats, blue gills, yellow bass, and fresh water stripers. Puts lots of fresh fish on the table and is a great relaxation. Nothin' better mates. :cheers:

Image Not Found

I'm a life long fisherman. I'm blessed with having some farm ponds and my wifes family owns a strip pit close to home. I go most evenings and catch a few fish. I started a new hobby last year: I fish out of a kayak now. I'm really addicted to it. Great way to wind down at the end of the day. I even have a fish finder on it powered by 8 AA batteries.

Image Not Found

I'm a life long fisherman. I'm blessed with having some farm ponds and my wife's family owns a strip pit close to home. I go most evenings and catch a few fish. I started a new hobby last year: I fish out of a kayak now. I'm really addicted to it. Great way to wind down at the end of the day. I even have a fish finder on it powered by 8 AA batteries.

Image Not Found

I got started with these things just a couple years ago. GREAT FUN!! Its a BLAST when the fish pulls you around!!!

My buddie has a Wilderness like yours, nice yak!!

CW