bought another one

dancome433

looking around on CL i found this one, thought about it for a while, then boilermaker pmed me sayin it could possibly be an eliminator, so went checked it out, and turned out to be an eliminator, so i picked it up for under $500, its an 88 2wd auto short bed d35 rear and rust free!, it threw a rod thats why the kid sold it so cheap, as of right now its a redneck truck, 32" muds in the rear stock tires in the front, cut exhaust, etc. my idea i think so far is to do the 97+ swap on this one, convert it to 4x4 and do a 6 inch lift on 33's with black steelies, and leave my 89 with only a 3 inch lift and orginal, here's some pics of it

11rbzbl.jpg

2czyluf.jpg

35m2yr8.jpg

2100sia.jpg

2mlh7t.jpg

znwqap.jpg

28uliwy.jpg

I might be wrong, but it looks like that console and seats may have been put in and not what came with it. Why I say that is usually, the door panels would have the same material (twead) on them as the seats and the console looks like it has the slot for the e-brake which the MJ consoles did not have. Either way, it was a great find. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

I might be wrong, but it looks like that console and seats may have been put in and not what came with it. Why I say that is usually, the door panels would have the same material (twead) on them as the seats and the console looks like it has the slot for the e-brake which the MJ consoles did not have. Either way, it was a great find. :thumbsup:

thanks, yea i know what you mean, but the console doesnt have the cherokee e-brake slot,

See I told you I might be wrong.

From the pic it was hard to see if it had an actual slot. No slot = MJ original. :thumbsup:

Far as the seats, I guess the matching door panel thing is just with XJ's :dunno:

shelbyluvv, i jus looked through you build thread and all i have to say is jamminz.gif :thumbsup: :cheers: , thats pretty much what my whole idea is with this new one, I'm going to use my buddies donor rolled 99 xj, and do the swap with it, idea so far is going to be black body, black rims, black interior, pretty much blacked out, with some red accents(valve cover(comes with the donor) seat covers) can't wait till I'm done