Comanche # 3

JpComancheKid

I bought a kit to make myself a motorized jeep comanche Bike it is supposed to get around 120 mpg :brows: . I used one of my old bikes and revived it with a nice camo paint job this thing is fun to drive. It is supposed to be able to get up to about 35 mph but I am just breaking it in right now and I got it up to 25 mph. It is a 66cc 2 stroke engine.

I have a friend who recently put one of these together. Legally, its all he can drive since he got a DUI a few months back. Passing him in the rain : PRICELESS

In Wisconsin you can get a Driving Under the Influence on a bicycle. Because you are driving your bike. By putting a engine on a bike you now have a motor vehicle which means you could also get Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence also. If you have a suspended or revoked licence driving a motorized bicycle is the same ticket as driving a car without a licence.

I recieved a speeding ticket that was for 11mph over the speed limit on a bicycle for $84.00 and 3 points was the penalty. I fought it in court and got it reduced to failure to obey a sign. It still cost $84.00, but was zero points. If I didn't have a drivers licence it would have been $25.00.