I got a new tow rig too

BLHTAZ

Yea...a leveling kit and some more aggressive tires are on the short list.

I may have scored a job at the dealership where we bought it too. We'll see how that works out. It's a small, independently owned place and I got to spend some time with the owner today, so we had a good chat about things and he is interested in me. They are incredibly busy...every salesman there was working with someone and there were people waiting to get their turn. We got it here... http://www.gibsontruckworld.com

I may have scored a job at the dealership where we bought it too. We'll see how that works out. It's a small, independently owned place and I got to spend some time with the owner today, so we had a good chat about things and he is interested in me. They are incredibly busy...every salesman there was working with someone and there were people waiting to get their turn. We got it here... http://www.gibsontruckworld.com

Hey, that's great Brent. Really, I wish you the best of luck mate. They'd be gettin' a super employee if this works out for you bro. :cheers:

YUMMM... CUMMINS :drool: iv wanted one for a long time , i had a chance to get a sweat 91 cummins 4x4 lifted in incredible condition some time ago but i didnt :wall: .

nothing like buying a new vehicle when ur not working :thumbsup:

I wish I could buy a big ol truck after getting the hammer!!!! How many shirts did you sell?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :rotfl2:

Still making the trip up? We might run into logistic problems on the 23rd. My lil cuz is getting married that day and has requested my presents... I'll fill you in later.

That is a huge truck. Pretty sweet.. Going to run biofuel in it??

Well...we had to put it in just my wifes name because of me being an unemployed college student, but it was a good deal and we didn't have to put any money out of our pocket. The payment is only slightly higher than our '02 that we traded, so no real pain to it for now. :thumbsup:

JT...we are still planning to make the trip as of right now. :cheers:

We might run into logistic problems on the 23rd. My lil cuz is getting married that day and has requested my presents... I'll fill you in later.

Requested your presents or presence? In your case I'd suspect lil cuz wants your gifts more than to see your face. :yes:

And don't worry about the Taz-man. He's got other gigs goin' on IB sure. :cheers:

We might run into logistic problems on the 23rd. My lil cuz is getting married that day and has requested my presents... I'll fill you in later.

Requested your presents or presence? In your case I'd suspect lil cuz wants your gifts more than to see your face. :yes:

And don't worry about the Taz-man. He's got other gigs goin' on IB sure. :cheers:

Blasted speel checker... I guess its not misspeel though huh.. But u b right.. presence lol... presents?? ha, he be getting lucky I'm driving 2 n half hours to go!...

Yeah I know Brent......So,,, watch him Folks cause he's a fairly dangerous man, You may not know it but this mans a spy. He's a undercover agent for the FBI.. And he's been sent down there to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan! Would you believe this man has gone as far,,, As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars. And he voted for George McGovern for President........ :rotfl2:

Sorry B.. I couldnt resist........... image_209027.gif

Dude, I think they sold you a 2WD!

Yes...unfortunately, I settled for the 2WD, but at $17,500, I could not pass on the deal. Once I finish school, I will look in to getting more of what I want. We did looked at a 4x4 to start with, but it turned out to have a bad t-case. They were willing to fix it, but it would not have been ready for this weekend as needed. It was really cool...lift kit, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Banks Six-Gun system, and 4" Monster Exhaust...BUT...not meant to be I guess...and it was an '03.

JT...I find two things hilarious in your post.

1. The whole thing is great!!

2. You misspelled "spell" when you wrote "speel checker" :rotf:

Thanks for all the great words from everyone. We are fortunate to have worked outselves in to a good financial position with no bills other than a small mortgage and the truck, so it's not hard to do on just my wifes pay, along with what I can generate doing some small stuff here & there while in school. :thumbsup:

well it looks nice.

but being 2wd I would never have accepted it.

Guaranteed that if I lived where you do, I would not have bought a 2WD either ;)

I have only seen a "need" for 4WD one time--that I can think of--in the last 7-8 years, so I figured I'll just wait a little longer to get what I "want".

Yes...unfortunately, I settled for the 2WD, but at $17,500, I could not pass on the deal. Once I finish school, I will look in to getting more of what I want. We did looked at a 4x4 to start with, but it turned out to have a bad t-case. They were willing to fix it, but it would not have been ready for this weekend as needed. It was really cool...lift kit, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Banks Six-Gun system, and 4" Monster Exhaust...BUT...not meant to be I guess...and it was an '03.

Thanks for all the great words from everyone. We are fortunate to have worked outselves in to a good financial position with no bills other than a small mortgage and the truck, so it's not hard to do on just my wifes pay, along with what I can generate doing some small stuff here & there while in school. :thumbsup:

I'm 100% certain that is meant to be satirical, I do it all the time, the humor is lost of most people though.

I'm 100% certain that is meant to be satirical, I do it all the time, the humor is lost of most people though.

Yea...I considered that possibility, but I had to point it out anyway... ;)