Hydro locked the jeep today!

Well now what?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Well now what?

• 1) Can get a running SBC for $200
    • 2) 99 XJ 4.0 w/harness(43,000miles)-$500 and comes with optional supercharger :dunno:
    • 3) sell it and start over, being mine is a roll over
    • 4) Perhaps sell it off pay my bills and come back when I can buy a new rig and afford it?

yeahk I'm looking. May end up parting everything out and going TJ :ack:

Now that's some smart thinking there Mini-B... cept, I don't know how old your kids are, but with Two 4 year olds, there is room for them and us and that's about it...no cooler, no nothing pretty much....a few tools in the little space behind the back seat, but far from "kid-friendly"... Forget about a camping trip with JUST the TJ with the Kids...maybe with a roof and/or cargo rack on the spare tire, but even then it would be minimal...maybe if you towed one of those $8,000 offroad camping trailer's that dude was pimping over here the other day you'd be OK...

well told me 500 for the engine then if wanted the supercharger could talk a price. I think I inght go that route but may have to sell the tires to swing it. :hmm:

Bah, in this economy, you should have no trouble finding a rust free XJ body and engine for $500 after you sell all of the other parts off of it you don't need... then you have a solid platform to build on as well as a good motor. :dunno: