Value of ford 8.8?

Sir Sam

What would you say a ford 8.8 out of an 03 sport track with 4.10s and LSD is worth? $250

What would you say a ford 8.8 out of an 96 exploder with 3.73s and LSD is worth? $150

BTW it was buy one get one free day at the junkyard.

Although the crazy JY near me wants $500 - $800 for an 8.8 regardless of year if it has disc brakes... :shake: . They are known for being crazy high priced on everything though.

in my area i would say $200 is about eh max one would be worth. i paid $70 for mine at a u-pull-it yard. but mine was open with 3.27 gears. which didn't matter to me because i was regearing to 4.56 anyways, so i'd say maybe 200 for the 4.10 and 150 for 3.73 would be fair price if they are complete and the brakes are in decent shape

I sold plenty of them at 200-350 depending on condition and completeness. Especially the 4.10 one.

Complete, everything, brake cables, brake lines, etc etc.

Colorado is nice since nothing is rusty. The 03 is particularly clean.

I sold plenty of them at 200-350 depending on condition and completeness. Especially the 4.10 one.

I don't know where you are in Colorado but my boss once bought a F150 4X4 that spent its 12000 mile life as an airport maintanance truck. Its the rustiest truck I have ever seen. Not only was the frame rusted thru but the shock brackets were rusted off the rear end. The body itself was perfect he didnt bother to look under it tho. :nuts:

I don't know where you are in Colorado but my boss once bought a F150 4X4 that spent its 12000 mile life as an airport maintanance truck. Its the rustiest truck I have ever seen. Not only was the frame rusted thru but the shock brackets were rusted off the rear end. The body itself was perfect he didnt bother to look under it tho. :nuts:

1 unrepresentative sample against the vast majority of the cars in colorado.

IN my area all ready pulled out and complete they bring 3-400 bucks on craiglist ussually. Less if advertised on jeep sites. Something about being able to pick them themselves or something :nuts: It isnt easy getting them pigs out from under a truck in the gravel :brows: