i want to fit 33's under my comanche and 6.5 inch lift

yeah i decided I'm gonna get fiberglas fenderflares for the front so rubbing won't be an issue and i might trim the back alittle for the rear i do like claytons lift kit.

with motions kit it says most of it is rock krawlers kit is this true like i know he's in some trouble but is the kit a good kit if you turned a blind eye to what is going on....

also claytons long arm kit is made for the XJ i talked to him and all he says i should do is SOA in the rear which i will but then i have to go buy all this stuff myself... and i don't seems to be able to get any deals out of anyone to help me haha if i was to get the clayton kit how much would i be able to sell the leafs in the rear for?

When we mention a long arm kit, we mean for the front. So a 6.5" lift with long arms for the front, to match SOA in the rear.

Cherokees are already soa, so to lift the back of the Cherokee 6.5" to match a 6.5" front lift means lift blocks, new shackles, new springs or a combination thereof. In a Comanche all you do is move your springs from underneath the axle to over top of the axle.

You will not have an extra set rear leafs springs to sell. And Cherokee leaf springs will not work on a Comanche. They are not the correct length.

So do what Clayton says, SOA rear, and the front part of his 6.5" lift kit.

Or go with the MO 6.5" kit, which is tailored for a Comanche. I have never had a problem with any of their products.

wow i calculated how much its gonna cost me to get where i want to be so thats jcr bumper slider and 1 ton steering claytons long arm kit treks UBE and a rear 8.8 will cost me 4100 dollars and thats if i install everything myself

wow i calculated how much its gonna cost me to get where i want to be so thats jcr bumper slider and 1 ton steering claytons long arm kit treks UBE and a rear 8.8 will cost me 4100 dollars and thats if i install everything myself

This is where shopping and being pateint really pays off. You need to have money in hand, cause lots of time really good deals come up when ppl are in distress. My suggestion is look for used stuff first. I can't tell you how many used lift parts I have in my garage (not for sale) cause I never know what I am going to build next.