Jeff Daniels MJ

Leehi417

I sat down and starting thinking last night. I was putting together how much I had currently spent on the MJ rebuild, it was a lot! I still have at least another $4000-$6000 to spend before I finish it. I already have over $2200 in it! This is with me doing all the work myself. At this point it is still a carcass. Just an empty shell sitting there.

MJ $400

XJ parts rig $1200

Bumper caps 97+ $45

Door panels 97+ $45

tailgate $100

MJ Dana 44 $260

Rubi MOABs $175

If you think you can build one as nice as that one for under $7000-$8000 you are sadly mistaken. Once I finish my truck I will never sell it. I know I will never get out of it what I will have into it.

Just my thoughts.

No...it wouldn't surprise me if they had $10,000 - $15,000 in it, but the fact remains that it is not "worth" that regardless of what is in it. We have put over $35,000 in out YJ over the years, but I know we would be lucky to get $10,000 for it. My MJ has about $4300 invested so far and needs about another $3000 to get where I want to get with it. :cheers:

No...it wouldn't surprise me if they had $10,000 - $15,000 in it, but the fact remains that it is not "worth" that regardless of what is in it.

I doubt it Taz. The ad uses the term "restored" loosly. Just looking at the pics, it's far from a restore. It's been cleaned up, detailed, and a few new parts were added, and probably a $1000 of bondo. I think they will make about a cool 50% profit if someone pays them what they are asking. Sure won't be me.......

My MJ has about $4300 invested so far and needs about another $3000 to get where I want to get with it. :cheers:

Hell, I've got more than $4300 just in the engine. But I'm about where I want to be. That is, until the spring. :D

No...it wouldn't surprise me if they had $10,000 - $15,000 in it, but the fact remains that it is not "worth" that regardless of what is in it.

I doubt it Taz. The ad uses the term "restored" loosly. Just looking at the pics, it's far from a restore. It's been cleaned up, detailed, and a few new parts were added, and probably a $1000 of bondo. I think they will make about a cool 50% profit if someone pays them what they are asking. Sure won't be me.......

My MJ has about $4300 invested so far and needs about another $3000 to get where I want to get with it. :cheers:

Hell, I've got more than $4300 just in the engine. But I'm about where I want to be. That is, until the spring. :D

Hey Don, I forgot to ask,, but whats the deal with that lawyers red eliminator?