bingo!!!!!!!!!

jtdesigns

For the Free Square.. I have the solution.

First.. Get a cart.. it could be your only form of defense... and.. it can carry all your "Made in China" loot.

Next.. Place your foot (right or left.. but not both) on the bar that runs across the bottom of the cart.

Then.. with great force.. Grab the handles and Pull back.. then let go.. The Cart(Buggy if you so choose to call it that) will then slam to the floor with a BIG bang.. people will take notice.. if not.. repeat as needed.

Also if in a location where applicable.. Loudly say "So I was talking to Bob.. You know him.. he works with me at the Immigration Office".. Will clear 2-3 aisles in record time.

Personally.. I do my wal-mart shopping at 2-3am.. Only pot heads and insomniacs at that time.. and the leave me alone being as I am 6'4" and 340lbs.

I like to add stuff to peoples carts.

If I see an 80 year old woman looking at hair nets, I will throw a box of condoms into her cart.

The guy with the mullet driving the tow truck that has 4 slabs of ribs and 3 cases of PBR, he gets a box of tampons.

That cute girl who wears the sweat pants with the writing on her butt, she gets a mulit colored pack of mens briefs.

You get the idea.

Beer and Diapers! I have my own square!

As far as the oblivious person in the free square...I get road rage when I get behind the controls of a shopping cart....I've nudged other carts out of the way, and t-boned a couple that came out of the aisle in front of me as I was walking. I make haste.

Also, a guy I used to work for HATES wal-mart, so he told his wife that if she ever made him go, he'd act retarded.

She made him go, he drug one leg, stuck one arm to his chest, crossed eyed and drooling as soon as they got inside :drool: ....she never made him go again.

so I'm 20 (in january) last week i got kicked out of wallmart for finding the tricycles to act as the horses swimming noddles as a lance and football helmtes to protect both the braincells i got left and had a moddern day joust

management didnt like that

so I'm 20 (in january) last week i got kicked out of wallmart for finding the tricycles to act as the horses swimming noddles as a lance and football helmtes to protect both the braincells i got left and had a moddern day joust

management didnt like that

Your parents must be so proud... :clapping:

sure I'm gatting a collage edgeimacation

I'm majoring in recreation and home-party-enginering

The Future Leaders of America... :USAflag:

Just bustin your stones... I was asked to leave more than one place like Wally World when I was your age too...young wippersnapper...

sure I'm gatting a collage edgeimacation

I'm majoring in recreation and home-party-enginering

The Future Leaders of America... :USAflag:

Just bustin your stones... I was asked to leave more than one place like Wally World when I was your age too...young wippersnapper...

Ahhh, Wade, that's not fair. Zoolander is actually a very mature and responsible person, as he showed in his respect for the environment whilst bashing multipurposemj for his "a bit too narrow" trail run.

Ahhh, Wade, that's not fair. Zoolander is actually a very mature and responsible person, as he showed in his respect for the environment whilst bashing multipurposemj for his "a bit too narrow" trail run.

:agree: thanks i know that somewhere deep inside you really ment that complament :clapping: :yes: :D :thumbsup: image_209027.gif