Jeep recall site???

Hey can someone give me that recall site of Jeep's/Chrysler's? Thanks ya much,,,,,,,,

Are they still having Comanche recalls? :brows:

Yea there is an open recall on my 1990 Comanche for O2 sensor and catalytic converter. Certain safety and emission recalls can last forever.

Certain safety and emission recalls can last forever.
Not actually forever. Manufacturers do stop producing parts for recalls after a while so it is possible to have an open recall on something, but not be able to get parts for it. I have seen it happen a couple times now...but, they were recalls that were 20 + years old too.

I remember this coming up a while back. One guy was indeed able to get a new 02 sensor on his under-100k mile truck while another could not convince the dealership to do it for his 200k mile truck. Don't get your hopes up if you've got a ton of miles on your baby, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

And if you want it in the DIY forum, I'd suggest starting with a fresh post explaining the recall stuff, not a post that starts with a question. You guys are uber lazy. :shake:

I remember this coming up a while back. One guy was indeed able to get a new 02 sensor on his under-100k mile truck while another could not convince the dealership to do it for his 200k mile truck. Don't get your hopes up if you've got a ton of miles on your baby, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

And if you want it in the DIY forum, I'd suggest starting with a fresh post explaining the recall stuff, not a post that starts with a question. You guys are uber lazy. :shake:

:agree:

I don't know what all they recalled.. The link is where you type in your last 8 of your vin and it pulls it up automatically. As for the DIY I'll add the link to the DIY link post sometime.