comanche V.S. ford ranger

camanchedriver23

ok so i go to skool and i have a buddy who think his 80 something 2wd 4cyl 5 speed ford ranger is bad @$$ and will beat my truck in anything, it is raining this fine day and i parked my 86 LB 2wd 4 cyl 4 speed comanche and was talking to friends next thing you know the kid parks behind me what do i do i want to see who will win in a push off so i put my truck in reverse back up slowly until touching the front of his bumper i feel him dump the clutch and push back but i just keep pushing on back without my tires ever spinning i happen to look in my mirror and what do i see? Smoke rolling off the back of his truck so finally i push him back so far there is no where else to push him back any more so i stop and pull up i get out and i see huge black tire marks where he was roasting his tires trying to push back so that proves my truck can beat him in that just because he can do a longer burn out in his doesnt mean its bad @$$ his is a 5 speed and mines a 4 so I'm geared high so i can't do the greatest burnout but i can beat him in a push off i love my MJ

No wonder I keep running over kids at the skool crosswalk. Them state employees keep misspelling it as something called school. :mad:

:agree: No wonder when I was told to do better in "school" it confused me about what they were talking about...and those signs...spraypaint the right spellin's on'em :laughin:

Oh, I forgot to mention you were taking advantage of the poor guy by using reverse which is a much lower gear ratio than forward gears. Additional you may, repeat may, have gained a traction advantage on your rear wheels by the downward compression forces of the two opposing vehicles. Who knows, next time try it rear to rear and see what gives. If you win again then you have bragging rights.

Oh, I forgot to mention you were taking advantage of the poor guy by using reverse which is a much lower gear ratio than forward gears. Additional you may, repeat may, have gained a traction advantage on your rear wheels by the downward compression forces of the two opposing vehicles. Who knows, next time try it rear to rear and see what gives. If you win again then you have bragging rights.

And bring a video camera please :cheers:

Yeah, this is true. I certainly agree a Comanche is superior to a Ranger but, remembering the old adage that "Age and craft beat youth and vigor," take it from an Olde Pharte -- you have now succeeded in putting him DOWN. Never EVER give in to the temptation to accept a rematch. There is nothing to be gained by putting your bragging rights at risk. The title is yours to lose ... so don't lose it.

Yeah, this is true. I certainly agree a Comanche is superior to a Ranger but, remembering the old adage that "Age and craft beat youth and vigor," take it from an Olde Pharte -- you have now succeeded in putting him DOWN. Never EVER give in to the temptation to accept a rematch. There is nothing to be gained by putting your bragging rights at risk. The title is yours to lose ... so don't lose it.

i dunno man i agree with you a little bit, BUT to be able to beat him again would defenatly shut him up. Besides i hope they post pics next time :D

i dunno man i agree with you a little bit, BUT to be able to beat him again would defenatly shut him up. Besides i hope they post pics next time :D

I agree. But if the next time is a fair fight, our guy could lose. Never bet unless it's a sure thing. Right now, our guy has bragging rights, and if the other kid keeps asking for a rematch he just looks like a whiner.

If you GIVE him a rematch, and lose ... you look like a dork.

I agree. But if the next time is a fair fight, our guy could lose. Never bet unless it's a sure thing. Right now, our guy has bragging rights, and if the other kid keeps asking for a rematch he just looks like a whiner.

If you GIVE him a rematch, and lose ... you look like a dork.

AND I've been told never to bet on your own team