BED COVER

The bed on mine measures 73" is mine a short or a long bed? The bed on my Dakota measures 5' 6" and its a short bed. Has anyone installed a hard tonneau cover on one of our trucks,and what did it fit? No one has a listing for our trucks for tonneau covers or bed liners. :mad:

The bed on mine measures 73" is mine a short or a long bed? The bed on my Dakota measures 5' 6" and its a short bed. Has anyone installed a hard tonneau cover on one of our trucks,and what did it fit? No one has a listing for our trucks for tonneau covers or bed liners. :mad:

That would be a short bed.

What's your location? I have a shortbed drop-in bedliner that I'm gonna be selling.

Bed liners have to be molded to fit the wheel wells. We're out of luck on that. For caps and tonneau covers, the older S10s are the way to go. It ain't purty, but I picked up a used high-rise utility cap off a Chevy S10 shortbed fleet truck and it fits the shortbed MJ perfectly.

That would be a short bed.

What's your location? I have a shortbed drop-in bedliner that I'm gonna be selling.

Man thats a shame I am on the other coast in Florida, Thanks for the info.