HUNTING SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HUNTS???

jeep_freek88

It starts on the 1st!!!!!!!!! jamminz.gif

Who all hunts.

I would like to know what you hunt for.... so that is what this post is for I will start a new post for hunting pics later this season. :USAflag: :hate banana:

Ok ill start I hunt Dove, upland birds, waterfoul, deer (white tail and Mule deer), elk, and pretty much anything els you can think of that is legal.

I have my own bird dog(duke-chocolate lab) and all required guns and 2 bows 1 for deer and elk and the other for fishing. :USAflag:

I loved to hunt when I lived in PA, but I have not hunted since I left there in 1985. We hunted Deer, Rabbits, several different birds, squirrels, Bear and every now & then we would go after the ground hogs for sport. Down here in FL they hunt Deer with dogs :roll: ...that's not sport. The Deer here are not a lot bigger than a good size dog anyway.

I loved to hunt when I lived in PA, but I have not hunted since I left there in 1985. We hunted Deer, Rabbits, several different birds, squirrels, Bear and every now & then we would go after the ground hogs for sport. Down here in FL they hunt Deer with dogs :roll: ...that's not sport. The Deer here are not a lot bigger than a good size dog anyway.

I have heard that and also don't think I would like it much either.

BUT you have LOTS of HOGS!!! Lotsa fun hunting those!!

CW

Naw, now-a days mostly all I hunt swims in the lake out back. But my bro-in-law has about 300 acres about an hour away, some deer, turkey, & lots of quail that I take advantage of occasionally. Lots of vermin coyotes there too that are killed 24/7/365, or whenever available. :D