budweiser

comancheman

I will not stop buying from the because of the change in ownership. If they change the beer itsself, then I may have to find another, but I am a Bud man.

It's a sad thing to see them sell out, but definitely not a reason to stop drinking Bud...

The only thing Bud that I will touch is the

If I'm drinking "real" beer, I prefer Non-Bud Products... now if New Belgium Brewery (Fat Tire, et al) sold out to "Old Belgium" like Bud, I don't know what I would do with myself...

fattiretin.jpg

Good Beer Superwade, it reminds me that I only live minutes away from both Fat Tire Brewery and the Anheiser Bush mega factory here in Northern Colorado, and never been on the tours.:nuts: I really need to get on that... :cheers:

I live on Bud Light..... :cry:

What is really sad about it is the possible fate of what InBev is calling "non-core" expenditures. A/B owns and operates three large facilities here in VA, Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Kingsmill resort, all within a stone's throw of the brewery down in Williamsburg. They contribute over $1M in tax revenues to the local economy, as well as employ 3-5000 people.

Jeff

I live on Bud Light..... :cry:

What is really sad about it is the possible fate of what InBev is calling "non-core" expenditures. A/B owns and operates three large facilities here in VA, Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Kingsmill resort, all within a stone's throw of the brewery down in Williamsburg. They contribute over $1M in tax revenues to the local economy, as well as employ 3-5000 people.

Jeff

I'm sure someone else would snatch up those properties and keep em going...

Yep, I'm wondering about them as well. The thing that really bothers me is that this seems to be a growing pattern with large companies being bought up by an overseas company. Yeah they may not change anything but the company profits are not staying in the good old USA. It's just sad that the all mighty dollar is worth more than American Pride. :cry: