Flapper, Flickr, fricknfrack - Comanche Map?

Drahcir495

I lost all my favorites when my computer crashed :cry: . Can anyone tell me the name of (or the link to) the site that has all the MJ owners on the USA/World map? I thought it was Flicker, but I can't find it. Thanks, Rich

I lost all my favorites when my computer crashed :cry: .
Think external Hard Drive... :smart: I learned the hard way one time too, but I bought an external and I do regular back-ups to it about once every two weeks. I have lost one computer since having the external and it was a snap to set up the new one because I lost nothing bu the time it took to set it all up again ;) .

I have a PC & a laptop so I partitioned the external so I can back them both up on the same unit. 8)

Think external Hard Drive... :smart: I learned the hard way one time too, but I bought an external and I do regular back-ups to it about once every two weeks. I have lost one computer since having the external and it was a snap to set up the new one because I lost nothing bu the time it took to set it all up again ;) .

I have a PC & a laptop so I partitioned the external so I can back them both up on the same unit. 8)

If anyone is in the market I might be able to help with some External Hard Drives at decent "Employee" Prices (Cheaper than I think you'll get them anywhere online)... I think I can only order 20 drives per year for Family and Friends (Which I consider most of you guys now)... PM me if your interested...

Try "Bit Defender". Ive used it your years and never had a problem.

External HD is a win too tho.

Wow, didn't know that existed. I put mine up. I clicked around a bit, but only recognized one other person.

I'm there!! IIRC, Eagle is too. Look in Connecticut.

CW

lol, Ironically it was YOU I recognized. I'm sure I saw a few more from here, but they probably had they're real name up and not their screenname.

I'm not sure that thing is working right...Ive added myself twice now and I don't see me again... Maybe need start a new one...maybe a CC specific one...SW2

It's strange, I see me when using my home computer but not my work computer???

• 7 months later...
Still would be a good sticky (hint hint)

http://www.frappr.com/comanche/map

Bump for the guys who weren't around last summer...

Holy cowpies... Summer 0f 08....

Back from the dead................................. :ack:

I forgot about that map... How in the H-E double hockey stick did you remember this one SWII

Was just searching through my old posts for something else and saw the link... thought it was cool...